CASH COUNTER MACHINES
If you are into a business or a job which requires a counting of the currency bills, then you should probably be look at the various cash counter machines that are available in the market. The idea of having the cash counter machines is rooting out from the fact that the possibility of human error while manually counting the currency can’t be ignored. Keeping that in mind, the cash counter machines would not make it easier for you to not only count flawlessly and at the same time would take not even 20% of the time that you would spend manually counting currency bills.
If you are looking for cash counter machines available in the market to make your currency counting chores easy and error free then there are certain things that you should consider while picking one. To start with you should pen down your currency counting requirement, the nature of the business, the scope of increasing the business and like. This activity would give you a clear idea about what you need and what segment of the cash counter machines that you should be looking at. Ones that is done following additional things should be considered to make a prudent choice form available cash counter machines option –
- When it comes to currency, you can never be sure that the currency bill that you are looking at is a genuine one or a fake currency bill. Despite of a closer look at the bill before slipping it in the drawer might fool you to believe that it is an original bill. There are certain cash counter machines which would come with counterfeit detection. The counterfeit detection is a device which would intimate in case there is some concern around currency bill or coin, typically being fake currency bill. The cash counter machines with the counterfeit detection would be more expensive than the basic cash counter machines available in the market.
- In case you accept currency of varied countries you should probably be looking at the cash counter machines which are capable of counting international currencies. Such cash counter machines would be ideal for the currency exchange business owners, the business owners who could be using the cash counter machines at different locations around the globe. Another thing is the discriminator feature of the cash counter machines. The discriminator feature would be able to sort various denomination currency bills for you and thus would save you a considerable time to make batches. Needless to say that the basic cash counter machines without the international currency and the discriminator feature would help you cut corners.
- There are vertical and horizontal cash counter machines. The difference between both of these cash counter machines would be the way you would place the currency bills on the machine to be counted. It is ideal that if you have an average or low requirement of counting currency bills you should go for the vertical cash counter machines. The vertical cash counter machines would allow counting about 100 currency bills at a time. On the other hand, if the requirement is more than average, then the horizontal cash counter machines could be considered. These would allow you to put stacks of currency bills on it and it would count to populate an amount.
- There are various additional features which could make cash counter machines even more productive. Again, more features would mean adding more cost to the basic cash counter machines. The additional features could be security level of the cash counter machines or the feature of cash counter machines which would provide options to sort coins and bills, to count the coins and separate them, to arrange cash receipts, to accept coupons or to keep an account of the personal checks coming in with the currency bills. These are just certain example of additional features in the cash counter machines, the list is exhaustive though.
- There are many brands of cash counter machines that are available in the market. Going with the top notched brand is the safest option. But, over and above that you should be looking at the warranty & service agreements when it comes to cash counter machines. The least that you should be looking for in that area is cash counter machine with a year warranty & service agreement. By paying a little more, you could upgrade this year warrant to more than that, which definitely is a good investment to make. At the same time, look for the onsite maintenance service for the cash counter machines. This would cut the inconvenience and effort to carry the cash counter machines to the manufacturer, especially when you have more than one.
The cash counter machines looked at keeping the above points in mind, there is no way, you would end up with the cash counter machines or machine.